This year we will be honoring our artistic forefathers with some classic July One Act Weekends. We need volunteers to help shape, plan and run this fun event. We are looking for volunteers to join The July One Act Committee and be a part of a KWLT tradition!
First July One Act Committee Meeting: Mid-February
Proposals Due: March 6th
Auditions: May 8th, 9th, 10th
Performances: July 13th, 14th, 15th; 20th, 21st, 22nd
What we are looking for:
- A group of around 5 volunteers
- Folks interested in event planning, production management and arts programming
- Tasks and Responsibilities of the Committee
- Script selection
- Recruiting volunteers and participants
- Promoting the event within KWLT
- Promoting the event to Kitchener-Waterloo region
- Event planning/ Production Management
- Commitment – Bi-monthly meetings leading up to auditions, and then less frequent communications and meetings until the July performance with some time spent working on your own, reading scripts and completing tasks.
During and after meetings, you will communicate with the Artistic Director who will take your decisions and requests to the KWLT Board.
Want to get involved with The July One Acts backstage? Email the Artistic Director!
**Committee members are allowed to participate in The July One Acts**