Advertise in the program for Kitchener-Waterloo Little Theatre's shows this season. We are seeking sponsors to support arts and culture in Waterloo Region and to allow us to continue creating fantastic theatre in your local community.
Ad space in our program is an affordable way to reach new potential customers in the Kitchener-Waterloo area. Our average audience size is 400 people, and each of these people will receive a booklet program with your ad!
Fill out the form below to submit your request or to get more infromation. You can also email it to our Executive Producer at email@example.com.
- Two one act plays that examine different visions of immigration in Canada: the generous, tolerant vision of Canada in "One Officer's Experiences" and the white supremacist, intolerant vision of Canada in "The Komagata Maru Incident."
- Runs April 13 - April 29, 2017
- Ads due March 31, 2017.
- Musical based on the movie "Legally Blonde" that follows sorority president Elle Woods as she follows her heart to Harvard Law School.
- Shows: June 8 - June 24, 2017
- Ads due April 26, 2017.
- We are seeking sponsors and advertisers for our 2017-2018 season. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- 1/8-page: $25
- 1/4-page: $30
- 1/2-page: $60
- Full page: $100
- Full page, back cover: $120
- Graphic design is available if needed.
- Payment is due as cheque 10 days from invoice date.
- We can create a plan where advertising is secured and artwork is provided at a future date.
- File should be a high resolution PDF or JPG file.
- Ads may be edited or resized if they do not meet specs.