This year's Theatre Tech Week is Saturday the 24ᵗʰ of August thru Monday the 2ⁿᵈ of September.
This year our main task is the conquering of the workbench.
If you are interested in a specific task, please contact our Technical Managaer, Josh Brach, at email@example.com.
- Clearing out the Workbench — Saturday thru Wednesday
- Gardening — Any Day (except Thursday)
- Mowing & weeding
- If you can lend us a lawn mower or weed whacker, please let contact .
- If you're a gardener and you've been dreaming of something nice we could do with the garden, pitch it to and there may be budget for you to buy flowers or soil or whatever gardeners need!
- Paint Organization — Monday thru Wednesday
- Throw out dead paint & organize keepable paint.
- If you are able to do a dump run on Saturday please let me know.
- Lobby Work — Saturday thru Wednesday
- Phase 3 of the lobby redesign, please contact our VP Lenore Brooks about this task.
- The coat rack/shelving unit, signage, mirror frames, protective frames for posters & clippings, 'final' bits & bobs.
- Finding of missing items — Monday thru Friday
- A few items have gone missing over the year, and if they're not found now we'll have to spend money to replace them.
- Fire Drill & Social — Thursday
- Annual Comprehensive Fire Drill at exactly 7:30 on Thursday (arrive no later than 7:10 to be properly counted and instructed).
- It is mandatory that all Technical Directors, Stage Managers, and House Managers participate in a Fire Drill in the twelve months preceding the run of their production.
- The more folks who come out to the comprehensive Fire Drill the better we test our procedures and the safer we all become.
- After the Fire Drill (~8:00) we will go to a nearby establishment for food, drink, and merriment.
- Repair — Friday
- Previous years we've focused on repair; we've held up pretty well but of course each year a few pieces of equipment will need repair.
- Catchup — Saturday & Sunday
- Cleanup — Sunday & Monday