Kitchener-Waterloo Little Theatre welcomes all members and interested observers to the 2023 Annual General Meeting. Due to unforeseen circumstances, we will unfortunately be moving our AGM online. You can access the meeting through this link; the meeting proper starts at 7:30pm, we welcome attendees to sign on starting at 7pm.
Members of KWLT will be receiving our official communications about the AGM over email. Membership purchases and renewals will be available in advance of the meeting; if you’re unsure of your current membership status, please contact the Membership Director to inquire.
What happens at our AGM?
- A review of the past year artistically, financially, and organizationally at the little theatre
- The bestowal of awards to recognize outstanding volunteer contributions to our community
- Enacting various legal motions required by the Ontario Corporations Act
- The election of members to the Board of Directors
- …and maybe the Board Players make their triumphant return? Who can say?
We ask that participants register in advance so that we can plan effectively.
KWLT Board of Directors